Once again Arlington Park Chicago Sports Show offers something no other sports fair in the country does: a few thousand free parking spaces for visitors and exhibitors. In addition to the туц venue, the fair will offer several discounted ticket programs to broaden the community’s reach and support local charities and associations.
Icings on the top of the fair
Arlington Park also hosts the Chicagoland Fishing & Hunting Spring Spectacular:
- 20 miles from Chicago / Convenient access to major highways and the Chicago Metra Northwest Train Line
- More than 100,000 square feet of flexible interior sports space
- Up to two million square meters of parking space for a boat and camper pavilion
- Outdoor seminars can be held in a variety of meeting room configurations
- Over 300 exhibition stands are available for outfitters, charter companies, fishing tackle, and other businesses
- On-site technologically advanced audiovisual services for the transmission of provider promotions
- Moving in is simple, with multiple entrances for unloading and no union regulations.
- Over 7,500 car/bus and disabled parking spaces are available on-site
- 77.2% of households earning $50,000 to $100,000 or more
- A wide range of lodging options are available near Arlington Park
- Internet access is provided at no cost
What is the schedule?
- The sports fair’s hours of operation are:
- Thursday, March 22nd, from 11 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- Friday, March 23, 11 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24, 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25, 10 a.m. – 17 p.m.
Attractions you may try at the show
The Chicago Lake will be a unique addition to the outdoor sports fair. The lake allows prospective buyers to test out boats, docks, and paddle sports on the water. The artificial indoor lake, with its impressive gallons of water, will be the fair’s main attraction.
This lake quickly becomes a public favorite, and it provides the opportunity to showcase special brands up close and on the water, as well as their professional staff. The lake is equipped with:
- 1 docked freshwater boat: used for all fishing and trolling demonstrations on the water. (seminars are held from the boat or a stationary jetty using a wireless audio system)
- outboard motor (for demonstration purposes only): used on the water and for brand promotion
- 1 electric trolling motor: This is used on the water and to move the boat during seminars.
- Canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards for demonstrations: interactive display for potential buyers and use in professional employee seminars
- Docks: Exhibited to demonstrate the stability and docking options with accessories such as bar rails, bumpers, cleats, and so on.
The best suppliers to contact here
Here are some of them you may know:
Safer USA is a close-knit organization. We are also committed to attracting non-traditional shooters: women, minorities, people with disabilities, and young people are all encouraged to participate.
We especially encourage anyone who wants to participate in our courses and work as volunteer instructors. We have plenty of opportunities to assist in the teaching of NRA foundation courses, youth programs, women’s programs, and other special programs. For more information, please visit www.saferusa.com.
LCR Tactical Solutions
Experiment with something new. LCR Tactical Solutions provides the most powerful solution for at-home weapon training. LCR Tactical Solutions provides the most secure, versatile, and cost-effective dry shot training system for developing and maintaining weapon skills. Surefire is a dry fire training system that emits a laser pulse to simulate the impact point of a bullet.
This interactive drive-fire training system will be on display at the Chicagoland Gun Show, where attendees will be able to interact with it. All information is available at www.lcrtacticalsolutions.com .
I94 RV sells new and used RVs by Forest River, Palomino RV, Keystone Montana RV, Solaire, Radiance, Coachmen, and many other manufacturers.
Fox Lake Harbor
Avalon, Lund, Centurion, Mercury, Crownline, and Crest are all available at Fox Lake Harbor.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is a global supplier of fishing tackle, bait, rods, and reels, with brands including Abu Garcia, All-Star, Berkley, Fenwick, Gulp!, Mitchell, Penn, Pflueger, Sebile, SevenStrand, Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, Trilene, and Ugly Stik.
Time to make a decision
So it’s up to you whether is it an appropriate place for spending time or not. In any case, you have the opportunity to look through the opportunities given.